frequently asked questions

The IRS and income taxes – Will the IRS come after me?

The IRS like all government contractors, operates through paperwork and uses fear to control people. They don’t just show up at your door overnight or freeze your accounts. They use a series of letters and notices to try to intimidate you and seek to instill fear in you. Every letter and notice can be properly rebutted. The IRS scam was figured out decades ago and it’s possible to navigate out safely. The horror stories we hear about are propagandized to reinforce the fear. Torture one, terrorize 10,000. The people that have had problems, are people who have not properly corrected their status. If you participate in their jurisdiction (the Maritime jurisdiction) they still own you. You must work with your assembly to make sure you have the correct paperwork and that it is properly filled out, recorded and published.
The more deeply you study the fraud and the truth about our government, the truth about taxes and the truth about the IRS the more confident you will become about your rights and freedoms as an American.

What do I do with my drivers license and license plates?

For now, you keep them.

What about my social security number and social security income?

Social Security Number – Once you complete all your paperwork that number belongs to you and you are free to use it without fear.
Social Security income – You paid into the social security income program, therefore you are entitled to receive your payments back. That cannot be taken away from you.

What about my Retirement?

No matter where your retirement comes from, it’s yours because you paid into it. It is safe and you are entitled to it. Correcting your status does not nullify your retirement.

What about Medicare?

Same as Social Security. You paid into it and correcting your status does not affect your Medicare coverage.

I have previously been on Unemployment, Food Stamps, Medicaid or all three. Can I still correct my status?

You paid into these systems and programs while you were working and therefore you were entitled to those benefits. Once you correct your political status you cannot participate in the these programs any longer. For more details consult with the State Assembly Coordinator.

What about Banking, should I still use my credit cards, should I close my checking account?

You are free to keep using your accounts and credit cards. Soon The Global Family Bank will be open and operating in all 50 states. Once you have corrected your status, you will be able to move all your accounts over to the new banking system. In the meantime, there are some simple steps you can take to protect your money. Your state assembly can help you with this information.

What about property taxes, car loans, medical bills or mortgages?

Once your political status is corrected you are eligible for the Sign in America Debt Relief Program. Contact your Sign In America Coordinator for more information.

Use our help desk for assistance in the process

What about Employee Benefits?

You are entitled to all your employee benefits. That does not change when you correct your status.

Can I still get Healthcare or can I be refused Care?

You can still obtain healthcare coverage and you cannot be refused care because you corrected your status.

Should I go back and try to get previously paid taxes or mortgages or loans back?

No! Going back to try and recover what you’ve already paid puts you back in the maritime jurisdiction and puts you at risk, and it can also put your status at risk. This could also potentially leave you stateless. Once you are out of the maritime jurisdiction, you don’t want to go back. What’s past is water under the bridge. You’ve gained your freedom. Move forward.

Summary and example to help you stay focused.

Once you are out and you have gained your freedom, stay out of their jurisdiction. Stay out of their courts. Their courts are not for American State Nationals or American State Citizens (living men and women on the land and soil jurisdiction). Their courts are for corporations and they are set up to negotiate contractual issues. Living men and women will not get justice or peace when dealing with maritime courts. Maritime courts are completely foreign to living people. Living men and women are not in the same jurisdiction as maritime courts.
Would you go into another country’s court system and expect them to use the English language and expect to have your laws respected?

Would you expect the laws of your country to be respected by their country?
It won’t happen, if you were in another country’s court system, you would need to submit to their language and their laws.
The maritime courts are for the maritime jurisdiction and they deal only in contractual disputes. Maritime courts are foreign to the land and soil jurisdiction. Maritime courts are for “corps” like “corpses, non-living entities”. They are not for living men and women.
Men and women on the land and soil can declare the status of American State Citizen vs. American State National. Both are men and women on the land and soil. But American State Citizens can participate in setting up our courts, which are called Common law courts. Living men and women can only find justice in our lawful courts, which is due all men and women. This court system has been dormant for over 50 years.

Mailing Notices and Other Documents to the De-facto Government

All of your notices and other documents that you send to the de-facto government should be sent registered mail (USPS label #200), green card return receipt (USPS form #3811) to the addressee using physical stamps. Never use metered mail. You should also add a $.01, $.02 or $.03 stamp in the upper center of your envelope with your “by” signature across it which makes you the postmaster. You will also need to fill out one USPS form #3806 for each piece of registered mail. The goal of all this expense and trouble is to make sure your notices do indeed get to where you are mailing them and provide you with proof that they were received.
Go to the post office and request at least 20 each of the following to have on hand when needed:
Registered mail labels (USPS label #200). These are the red, black and white labels with the bar code on them and the registered mail # at the bottom.
Green card return receipt labels (USPS form #3811)
Registered mail receipts (USPS form #3806).
Here are pictures of the actual labels, forms, and stamps:

If you are mailing lots of pieces of registered mail, you might want to buy the stamps ahead of time and put them on the envelope so the USPS clerk doesn’t have to do it. You can go to the website and find price information. Make sure to specify a declared value of your parcels as $0.00 when mailing them at the post office.
Fill-out all forms and prepare your mail envelopes before going to the post office to facilitate a smoother experience. Remember that the clerks are indoctrinated and will not understand why you are mailing your parcels in this way. Don’t let them sway you.
When you need to add a registered mail # to a notice or document pick off one of the labels you got from the post office and use the # from it and make sure to use that same label on the envelope you are sending with the notice.
It is a good idea to take a picture of your completed envelopes for your records. Because of the space required for the labels and physical stamps you will need to use the larger 10×13 envelopes and then you also won’t have to fold your documents.
Here is a sample of a completed envelope:

How to Properly Use Your Mailing Address

Whenever you need to put your mailing address on an envelope or document, always use it care-of (c/o) in front of the street address line and some people also put square brackets around their zip code. If you do not do at least the c/o trick, you are essentially entering an adhesion contract with the de-facto government.

Paperwork Curing

After you have completed, recorded and published all your documents and sent your notices to the de-facto government, it can take up to nine months for the various agencies to update their systems with your new status. Even then, you likely will get no confirmation an update has occurred. This is why it is recommended to take it slow when exercising your rights as a state national or state citizen, such as traveling without a driver’s license or no longer registering your personal automobile.It is, of-course up to you.